The Transition Trucking: Driving for Excellence award is one that recognizes those who have successfully transitioned from our nation’s military into the trucking industry. These finalists were nominated by their carriers and are competing for a chance to win a fully-loaded Kenworth T680 truck.
The finalists are:
- Patrick Blevins – Air Force, Melton Truck Lines
- Matthew Fowler – Marines, EPES Transportation
- Ivan Hernandez – Army, Werner Enterprises
- Gail Losee – Army, Stevens Transport
- Marcia Luchenbill – Army, Knight Transportation
- Shaun Mason – Army, Marines, Prime Inc.
- Ray Miller – Army, Stevens Transport
- John Shepard – Army, Roehl Transport
- Kyle Smith – Air Force, Averitt Express
- Wade Wanner – Navy, U.S. Xpress
Next, these 10 finalists will go through a Selection Committee and be narrowed down to the Final 3. The winner will be announced on December 18, 2020. Click the link below to learn more about this.